Canadian Pharmacy Viagra – this is one of the best drugs for potency normalization at men. Despite the fact that after this means formula creation a lot of products-substitutes were released, generic Viagra still is still popular and in demand. Its action begins an hour after taking the pill, recommended Viagra (Sildenafil) dosage – 50 mg. Total time of effect duration – four hours during which, in case of presence of sexual stimulation, erection at men is becoming strong and long-lasting. However, Viagra is a medicament, and any drug can cause adverse reactions. Viagra (Sildenafil) side effects are not frequent and disappear quickly, if follow all recommendations written in instruction.
My Canadian Pharmacy News
So you have become a mother. You twist all around the whole day, like a squirrel in a wheel, and still you do not have enough time. You feel sick, everything goes wrong, Nobody understands you, and you have the patience to the limit. What’s happening? It seems that you have postpartum depression. My Canadian Pharmacy will help you identify whether you have a postnatal depression or not.
- Your eyes are constantly wet – you are crying all the time;
- A crying baby makes you crusty. Are you ready to do anything to stop this little tyrant;
- You have a strong feeling that all the relatives are watching your every move, and just waiting for you to do something wrong – then they have a reasonable right to teach you how to live;
- You feel absolutely helpless in front of these circumstances. You have nowhere to hide, no one can help you, protect and take on the burden of maternal care. You feel scary for yourself and even worse – for the child. At the same time you do not feel any joy, taking care for the baby, although properly perform all the doctor’s instructions. Yes, you have given birth to this baby, but you are still a stranger;
- You’re afraid to lose your temper at any moment, so you are trying to control yourself as hard as possible. But inside you feel a compressed spring, compressing stronger and stronger;
- Sex makes you feel a deep disgust;
- You do not even want to approach to the mirror. Throughout the pregnancy you’ve dreamed about a slim and beautiful figure, but the reality turned out to be too harsh to you. Most skinny jeans still lay on the far shelf and you have to be content with wide loose overalls as if you have a six months pregnancy. Your own view annoys you.
People know little about depression, and the existing ideas are so distorted. Actually, all people know about depression is one solid myth. My Canadian Pharmacy will try to make the situation clear.
What is depression?
- Dysthymia – a person has a lousy mood and feels fatigue for a long time (not less than two years);
- Depressive episode – everything is more serious. Often people commit suicide attempts in a depressive episode. A depressive episode can last from one to several months;
- Depressive disorder – depressive episodes are repeated at regular intervals (for example, all know about autumn depression).
Depression or dysthymia?
Symptoms of dysthymia:
- Poor appetite or overeating;
- loss of self-esteem;
- difficulty concentrating;
- feeling of hopelessness.
Signs of depression:
- High fatigue and lack of energy;
- insomnia or too long sleep;
- loss of appetite and significant weight loss (much less – on the contrary);
- a strong agitation or retardation, these conditions may change one another;
- reduced brain concentration;
- self-deprecation, a feeling of worthlessness and guilt;
- intrusive thoughts of death and suicide;
- loss of interest in favorite activities;
- indifference to pleasure.
Depression can be different:
- Exogenous – caused by external causes (eg, job loss or death of a loved one);
- Endogenous – caused by internal, often unconscious reasons. The widespread myth is that exogenous depression is a normal phenomenon, and endogenous is a sign of chronic mental illness.
It’s not the truth. External stimulus could be the beginning of serious chronic disorders, and endogenous depression may be just a depressive episode.
Myth 1. Depression is not a disease, so you do not need to treat it
There is a common belief that depression is nonsense, it happens with all people sometimes. Or a man is showing off as he has nothing to do. This is not a disease at all, a man just gives vent to his bad mood. And if this is not a disease, but some self-indulgence, a person doesn’t require the treatment for depression.
My Canadian Pharmacy has to disappoint the optimists. Depression is the real disease. And very serious disease, even with possible fatal outcome. The bulk of suicides is attributed to mood disorders. Of course, a person can cope with a mild form of depression himself, but in severe cases the untreated depression may last for years, growing into something more serious, such as manic-depressive illness.
Everything is like with any other disease, such as the flu: there is always a risk that a person may get serious depression complications and hospitalization without professional help. In general, it is better to see a doctor at the first depression symptoms and let him decide what is necessary – to drink tea with honey or to take My Canadian Pharmacy depression pills. The situation is similar with depression. A person can not evaluate his condition on his own. In the case of flu a person has experience in the treatment, but even friends and relatives will not help in the case of depression. It is necessary to contact a specialist. And here comes out another malignant myth.
Myth 2. If you have a depression – you are crazy, and you should be put in a madhouse
Now the word is given to pessimists: “Depression is a horror, the horror, the horror and shame of a lifetime. The patient will be positioned into “the loony bin”, where he will have to go through the terrible tortures. The doctors inform the workplace, put on record in the mental hospital, and the life will end on this point.”
- First of all, depression, as well as any other disease, can not be shameful. This is not the man’s fault, but the misfortune that happened to him. Being ashamed of it is the last thing;
- Even in cases of chronic depression, patients are hospitalized more often not in psychiatric hospitals but crisis centers, which looks more like health resort, not a hospital;
- Registration in mental hospitals and a record in the medical card of the patient may be done only in the event of repeated hospitalizations due to attempt of suicide.
Of course, everything depends on luck – there are crisis centers which remind Gestapo. There are those where people strive back to “rest”. Psychiatrists may be competent, or you may be not so lucky. However, it applies to any field of medicine.
By the way, now it’s simply not allowed to write depression diagnosis of the medical card. If you are concerned about the very name of the hospital “psychiatric” in your medical card, it is also possible to reach agreement with the direction of the hospital. There is always a stamp, which indicates only a hospital number with no specialization.
Myth 3. Depression lasts forever
Not necessarily. With adequate depression treatment, you may forget about the illness.
Myth 4. Depression medication is hazardous for health
This is not exactly a myth. There are antidepressant side-effects, although psychiatrists are trying to choose treatment which won’t aggravate the troubles of the patients.
The most common antidepressants cause headaches, dizziness, sweating, palpitations, increased sensitivity to light, loss of sexual desire, sleepiness, a decrease or, conversely, an increase in appetite.
Most patients are afraid of the last point. They believe that they can gain weight due to antidepressants. But it is possible in the case of depression itself. Some people are afraid to lose a sexual desire, but also with depression is difficult to be a sexual giant. In addition, the side effects are over just after the end of treatment, and depression, with its unpleasant symptoms, can last for years.
Myth 5. Antidepressant drugs are addictive
Here we have nothing to say. My Canadian Pharmacy antidepressants do not cause physiological dependence, only psychological is possible. But there are so many things that cause the psychological dependence! Do we need to speak about the dangers of ascorbic acid? Children get used to it and ask the moms to buy in pharmacies “big tasty tablet” all the time! Prozac is one of the most safe and effective depression drugs.
Myth 6. Antidepressants can be taken without a doctor’s prescription
Of course, serious medicines should not be sold without a prescription, but necessity is the mother of invention – people may easily find a prescription and medications. Effects of self-administration may be various. The chance that the medicine will help is miserable. And the chance that they will not harm is even less.
Antidepressants are highly active substances, which the doctor selects individually, especially dosages.
Myth 7. People may stop taking antidepressants any time
Often, feeling a decrease in the depression symptoms and tired of antidepressant side effects, one simply throws a course of treatment. But it’s forbidden to behave like this! The doctor not only prescribes antidepressants, but also constantly keeps an eye on the patient, while he accepts them.
Usually the doctor prescribes a small dose for the first time, and then gradually increases it, and then again reduces before the complete cancellation of the drug. If you quit a course of treatment at the peak, it is possible not only to restore depression, but also get more side effects: nausea, vomiting, defocusing of attention, dizziness – in short, a full set of troubles.
So, we can make a conclusion – depression is a serious matter and it’s important to understand its essence. But it’s not a sentence – with qualified, timely and careful treatment course it’s possible to forget about this uneasy condition forever.
What is the best treatment for depression?
It’s difficult to answer the question. Every case is individual. Perhaps, you will have to try several types of antidepressant pills. We advise trying My Canadian Pharmacy antidepressant medications: Wellbutrin SR, Lexapro, Zoloft and many others. You may buy antidepressants online at My Canadian Pharmacy at the reasonable price.
What is Impotence?
Impotence is inability to maintain erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Firstly, word “impotence” itself has been stopped using in medical environment. For a man, it sounds like death sentence, moreover, it is very unfortunate, because causes of problems with potency are very huge. Impotence also means “finish-line”. It is as if we compared it to machine state, which suddenly stops performing its functions. But it does not mean absolute “finish”. It means that it only needs to be shown for mechanics and make its diagnostics. Therefore, doctors call it erectile dysfunction. Although sexologists are unhappy with this word as well. This is due to the fact that man is going through several stages from time when there comes erection until ejaculation. Sexologist looks at what stage a man fails.
Main symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
- libido disorders;
- erection disorder;
- ejaculation disorder;
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to make a full sexual intercourse, the cause of which is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis. This disorder of sexual function is one of the most common and occurs in almost all men at some point.
Most of us know enough about a problem like erectile dysfunction or impotence (commonly known term). But the causes of erectile dysfunction are not so well-known, and moreover, we often underestimate them. And they all may cause indelible harm to men’s health, and, moreover, cause a lot of emotionalfrustration.
For many men, the important thing is what they look like: courage, strength, and most importantly, men’s health, all is combined to give the man confidence and sexuality. For a man, it is very important to feel like a real man. And the most important factor in this sense plays the role of ability to satisfy a woman.
As soon as a man gets an intimate problem, his self-confidence immediately stumbles. This often leads to isolation, uncommunicative, problems at work, at home, etc. But a man should not give up, if he has a similar problem – now there are many products that are sure to help you! You can order Viagra, Levitra or Cialis right now atfrom My Canadian Pharmacy.
The term “erectile dysfunction”, or “male impotence”, are applicable in cases where there are difficulties in achieving an erection and its maintenance; unsatisfactory erections duration (ie, insufficiency to carry out a full sexual intercourse).
Asthma is a chronic disorder of the airways that is caused by narrowing of the airways due to the production of large amounts of mucus. It makes a person difficult to breathe, the condition is characterized by wheezing and shortness of breath. Some people obtain asthma due to the impact of the stimulus. My Canadian Pharmacy has prepared a list of interesting facts for you.
Asthma is a plague of our century
- This is the most common chronic disease among children. According to the World Health Organization, about 300 million people suffer from asthma. In 2005 255 000 people died from asthma. If urgent measures are not taken, the number of cases of asthma-related deaths will increase by almost 20% in next 10 years. Asthma can not be cured, but, thanks to the timely diagnosis and treatment, it is possible to achieve stable remission.
- Asthma can be prevented. Newborns whose relatives suffer from this disease, should not breathe cigarette smoke and contact with house dust mites, cats, and cockroaches. All this will only contribute to the development of asthma. Frequent contact with the pollen, tobacco smoke, and especially mold can also be a cause of suffocation. In addition, asthma can be provoked by cold air, emotional excitement, for example, fear or anger, as well as enhanced exercise and even medication.
- Drink fat milk. Scientists have been studying the different ways of childhood nutrition. As a result, they found out that daily consumption of milk fat, butter, brown bread reduces the incidence of asthma. Some experts explain this by the fact that dairy products are high in fatty acids, antioxidants, and other beneficial trace elements.
- The frequency of hospitalization of asthmatic patients depends on the sex. In early childhood, boys are hospitalized twice more often than girls. But after 20 years, the picture is changing, and women need to be hospitalized in two and a half times more often than men.
- The researchers found that psychological problems, which some children have when communicating with parents and other relatives in the first years of life, increase the risk of developing asthma. According to some foreign researchers, frequent colds reduce the risk of asthma in children. That is the conclusion drawn by researchers of the University of Arizona, who for fifteen years have studied thousands of children.
- Natural childbirth is better. British scientists, who were involved in the analysis of the impact of complications during childbirth, found that cesarean section increases the risk of asthma by 38 percent.
- Chlorine is a risk factor. Chlorine, which disinfects pool water is one of the reasons for the sharp increase of children’s asthma, which is observed in the last thirty years. Experts say that children who attend a swimming pool with chlorinated water several times a week, harm themselves the same as smokers. That is why there are so many asthmatics among the professional swimmers.
- Heredity plays a role. The history describes cases when both of identical twins suffered from bronchial asthma. Mostly mothers who have asthma give birth to children with asthma. The clinical and genetic analysis reveals that 1/3 portion of patients with the disease has hereditary nature. There is a term “atopic allergic (extrinsic) asthma”, which has hereditary character.
- Have a proper nutrition. Studies in France, Mexico, Chile, the UK, Italy, have shown that people who use herbal products, juices, rich in vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, tend to have a more favorable course of asthma. In turn, the use of products that are rich in fats, proteins and refined in carbohydrate, may lead to the severe course of the disease and frequent exacerbations of asthma.
- It is estimated that every 10 years the number of patients increases by 100 million, while the number of deaths is increased by 20%. The reason for this is the fact that asthma is not cured. It is a chronic disease. With the help of drugs and specific recommendations regarding lifestyle, you can effectively suppress the symptoms.
- Asthma – a disease of the whole of humanity, regardless of the country. Most die from the disease in middle- and low-income countries – 80% of patients: there are no affordable drugs and inhalers.
- Asthma symptoms may occur once a week, once a day or several times a day. Any physical exercise may cause an attack and exacerbation occur usually at night and in the morning. Any attack is necessarily caused by some substances. It is necessary to know and avoid them, constant contact with such irritants may narrow the airways and there may be a threat to human life. Death from respiratory failure is a manifestation of acute asthma.
- There are lots of medications to help patients with asthma. Among the most effective ones are bronchodilators, corticosteroids and anti-inflammatory drugs. If a patient is taking these drugs regularly, the number of deaths can be significantly reduced.
- If the diagnosis and treatment of asthma are performed poorly, not to a full extent, the life of the patient and his family won’t be so pleasant. The disease can become a heavy burden and limit the patient’s activities in his life.
- Can women get pregnant in case of asthma? It is possible if there are no contraindications. If the gynecologist advice a woman with asthma not to get pregnant, so he’s just afraid of the complications and difficulties of pregnancy.
- Asthma is an age-related disease. It can manifest itself in childhood and an adulthood. Only sexual predisposition to asthma depends on the age.
- In addition to the symptoms of asthma, the patient’s life is usually complicated by various allergies. Very often the reason for asthma attackes is ozone. Asthma may be provoked by tobacco smoke, air pollution and chemicals.
- Risk factors for the disease are separately taken. In every house, there is the most significant factor: the mites that live in house dust, on the bedding, upholstered furniture. The streets contain the most dangerous allergens: mold and pollen, as well as tobacco smoke and chemicals that may be present in the workplace.
- Most often the child bronchospasm is provoked allergen, but it’s easier to make a diagnose due to a post-exercise syndrome. These are shortness of breath and wheezing after exercise. In schools, sick children often tend to be absent from physical education classes. However, the main reason is the allergen, which need to be identified. Breathing problems are often caused by bad physical endurance, obesity or cardiovascular problems. Anger, fear, any excitement or exercise can also become the provokers of asthma. And even cold air can aggravate its course.
- The most effective medications for controlling asthma attacks are anti-inflammatory drugs, corticosteroids and bronchodilators.
Traditionally “male” disease are various pathologies of the urogenital system, such as prostatitis, prostate adenoma or malignant tumors, sexual dysfunction and other similar states. In fact, the list of andrological problems is much wider.
Modern men find time for a variety of things, but often can not devote a minute to their health. Even if they have symptoms, they prefer to solve problems on their own, without the help of professionals. Unfortunately, sometimes this attitude ends sadly. My Canadian Pharmacy will try to explain the importance of proper treatment of this illness.
“Connected by a single chain”
If you suspect the working efficiency of one organ you need to remember that the human body is a complex dynamic system. Any imbalance will incapacitate an entire group or even several groups of organs.
Article about “10 steps to healthy nutrition” is proposed by pharmacists of My Canadian Pharmacy. However, if to take these steps on board, its principles will help any of us not only to normalize your weight, but also to maintain health and liveliness for years to come.
My Canadian Pharmacy: 10 Steps of Healthy Meals
A healthy balanced diet should be based on variety of products, mainly Of vegetable (not animal) origin.
There is no single product that could provide our body with all the necessary materials. The exception is only breast milk, which replaces all other baby products up to 6 months. Therefore, nutrition, scientists insist, should be as diverse as possible. Compliance with special diets can only be recommendation by doctor.
Bread, cereals and pasta dishes, potatoes are advisable to have a few times a day, at each meal. More than half of daily diet should be covered by these products.
Scientists do not agree with widespread view that these products is a source of energy and carbohydrates. They also contain many other substances necessary for health:
- dietary fiber;
- mineral compounds;
- vitamins B and C.
It is false, according to scientists, statement that these products contribute to fat deposition. In fact, energy content of starch is much less than the same fat amount or alcohol. It is most recommended consuming better black and coarse flour bread.
A variety of fruits and vegetables should be consumed several times a day in amount of more than 400 grams in addition to potatoes.
Consumption of vegetables should exceed consumption of fruit. Vegetables and fruits – source of antioxidants, folic acid, ferrum, vitamins and minerals, which reduce risk of hypertension, atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
Preference should be given to vitamins and other nutrients from natural sources, not from dietary supplements or pills. But vitamins you may order via My Canadian Pharmacy, online store giving people an opportunity to place an order via the Internet.
Milk and dairy products low in fat and salt (yogurt, sour milk, cheese) should be consumed daily. Especially dairy products are necessary for children, adolescents and women.
If people do not consume dairy products, it should be included in diet other calcium-rich foods, for example: fish (sardines, salmon), dark-green leafy vegetables.
Meat and meat products with high fat content should be replaced by legumes, fish, poultry or lean meat. Portions of meat, fish or poultry should be small. The number of such meat products as sausage, frankfurters, pates, should be limited.
Animal fats contribute to increase in blood cholesterol and risk of coronary heart disease. In the report of WHO dedicated to problem of cancer, experts recommend to use no more than 80 grams of red meat per day.
Fat consumption, including in such products as meat, milk, etc., should be from 15 to 30% of daily caloric intake. It is better to cook steamed dishes, baking or using microwave. It is necessary to reduce addition of fat during cooking.
Particular attention is being given to fatty acids, which are part of the fats we consume. They are:
- saturated (NLC) – in butter, hard margarines;
- polyunsaturated (PUFA) – vegetable oils, fish and some soft margarines;
- monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) – olive, canola and peanut oils.
MUFA is most useful, especially in form of olive oil. They have antioxidant properties and protect against oxidation of blood cholesterol. The recommended intake of PUFA should be about 7% of daily ration, MUFA – 10-15%.
Preference should be given to diet low in sugar – no more than 10% of daily diet. Foods containing much sugar, are a source of energy, but they are not necessary component of healthy diet. Sugar contributes to caries development. Scientists recommend to drink water instead of sugary drinks.
Total consumption of salt, including salt, contained in bread, canned foods, etc.., should not exceed 6 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. It is recommended to use iodized salt. Excessive salt intake is associated with increased blood pressure.
Canned, salted, smoked foods are not recommended for every day eating. Food should be moderately salty, and it is better to add herbs and spices to improve dishes’ taste.
Iodine deficiency is common pathology, especially among children and women. Iodized salt will ensure prevention of diseases caused by iodine deficiency.
Ideal body weight must conform to recommended boundaries (body mass index is from 18.5 to 24.9). It is necessary to maintain moderate level of physical activity.
Normal body mass index, or Quetelet index (IR) can be determined by formula: IR = weight (kg) / height (m) 2. Let’s suppose your body weight – 80 kg, height – 1.65 m, as a result we get – 2.7225. Now weight of 80 kg is divided by 2.7225, the result – 29.38. The index of 25 to 29 – evidence of excess weight. A greater than 30 it indicates obesity. The higher the index, the more overweight.
Excessive fat accumulation in abdomen represents a greater risk to health than its excessive accumulation in hips, as it is associated with high blood pressure, diabetes and early development of coronary heart disease.
If you want to lose weight, it should be done slowly, changing diet and increasing motor activity. Safe rate of weight loss – 500-800 grams per week. Do not keep a diet with sharp restriction of products such as vegetables, fruits, bread and potatoes.
Alcohol consumption should be no more than 2 portions per day (one portion – 10 grams of pure alcohol). You should refrain from taking it for at least one day a week.
Side effects caused by alcohol consumption are associated with its effect on brain, liver, heart muscle, intestine, pancreas, nervous system. Alcohol dependence leads to deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
Today My Canadian Pharmacy decides to speak about bronchial asthma diagnostics. Let’s grapple with the question what is necessary to establish asthma diagnosis correctly.
Bronchial asthma (from Greek asthma – heavy breathing, choking) – human respiratory system chronic disease. The incidence of asthma is approximately 5% of the world’s population. In the United States there are nearly 470,000 hospitalizations and 5,000 deaths related to asthma. The incidence among women and men is about the same. The mechanism of disease is to establish bronchial hypersensitivity against chronic inflammation localized in respiratory tract level.
Asthma development can be caused by various factors:
- persistent respiratory tract infection;
- inhalation of allergens;
- genetic predisposition.
Long-lasting airway inflammation (such as chronic bronchitis) leads to structural and functional bronchial changes – muscular tunic thickening, increased activity of muciferous glands, etc. Allergens most often causing asthma, can be known as house dust accumulating in carpets and cushions, chitinous cells of micro-mites and cockroaches, pet dander (cats), pollen.
One of benefits of drug selling via the Internet is the lower price compared to production, which is implemented by local pharmacy institutions. This is mainly due to difference of medicines’ cost in pharmaceutical markets of different countries, because many “Big Pharma players” form pricing policy taking into account income per capita. In addition, the lower medicines’ cost distributed via the Internet, is associated with overhead costs reduction. By means of some online resources you can quickly and easily compare prices for drugs of interest in different online pharmacies.
Another important advantage of online pharmacies is ability to comply with privacy or anonymity. The customer may feel more comfortable when purchasing medication or counseling via e-mail, video, or other services provided by online pharmacies.
In addition, such services use is very convenient for people with disabilities or people having busy schedule. Many online pharmacies also offer their customers alert message service on need for regular drug’s use that promotes adherence to treatment regimens.
Along with advantages of online pharmacies for its customers there are a lot of risk either obvious or hidden. Thus, it is possible to buy drugs via online pharmacy that do not have the appropriate license. These online pharmacies with high probability can distribute counterfeit or substandard medicines.
In addition, some Internet pharmacies do not properly protect personal and financial information users. It could lead to fraud on part of third parties that can withdraw means with e-invoicing users of Internet resources. Some online pharmacies do not provide information about your address or phone number, which complicates process of solving disputes, problems or complaints.
Online Pharmacies in Various Countries Worldwide
Sale of drugs via the Internet services is approved in the United States. The regulatory act «The Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008» takes under control practice of online trading at federal level.
According to various estimations, market for remote sales of US medicines was about 300-400 legitimate online pharmacies that are based in the US, Canada and other countries. These companies have a license for relevant activities and in addition to Internet resource represented by local pharmacy institutions. These online pharmacies when receiving orders from customers requesting a prescription for medicines belong to Rx-group.
Thus doctor’s appointment can be obtained by means of personal or remote consultation. Not all online pharmacies in the United States provide support for remote medical consultations and, accordingly, take such prescriptions.
Most legitimate online pharmacies requests original doctor’s prescription, resulting in personal consultation. Typically, medicines’ price in these online pharmacies is lower than in online pharmacies that provide online services only with doctor’s consultation.
For the sake of demand for medicines’ access without personal visit to doctor, some legitimate online pharmacies offer service of remote medical consultations. During this consultation doctor makes his conclusions on basis of interviews and patient self-assessment of condition, and then, if necessary, writes a prescription.
As an advisory body, American Medical Association at US Food and Drug Administration issued a statement, according to which remote consultations are example of poor medical practice.
In this case federal law does not prohibit remote consultations as basis for preparations’ appointment containing controlled substances.
How are Drug Sold in Canada?
By way of acquisition medicines are divided into prescription drugs and over counter drugs. The vast majority of pills and mixtures you may buy only having prescription but there are cases when online pharmacies provide people with high quality drugs. The most popular online pharmacy is My Canadian Pharmacy – http://my-canadian-store.com.
What Medicines are Freely Sold in Canada?
In Canada you did not see variety of drugs on shelves of pharmacies. In free market – medicines for cold, diarrhea, insomnia, etc., as well as great variety of painkillers.